Tuesday, July 13, 2010

PB Day 9 - Pre-School Peanut Butter

It is true what they say...You learn something new every day.

Take yesterday, for example...I learned that when I hear my sons yelling "COWABUNGA!" in their bedroom, I should go see what's going on.

Today, I learned that if you mix together Peanut Butter, Flour, and Honey...

You get this:

Peanut Butter Play Dough!

It's play dough! It's edible! It smells wonderful! This is great, let's let the boys try it...

"Make something for Mommy" was their assignment...


A Snowman By Joseph Wayne Robinson.



A Field of Corn That Needs Picked By Buzz Lightyear. By Dean Jay Robinson

Aww, aren't they sweet?

Now, let's think for a second...
Do you think I could roll this out? And use cutters?

Why yes, Amy...you can.

So I got out my cutters, and cut out some little stars and hearts...

Melt some milk chocolate...Gosh Amy, where are you going with this???

Yep, that's where I'm going. Little chocolate covered peanut butter play doughs.

I am a candy-making slob.
But they're still kinda pretty...


Let's try another cutter...

And put them on some chocolate cupcakes...

Yeah, that totally works, doesn't it!

I heart these...

Sorry, I can't stop looking at them...

So, Peanut Butter Play Dough. For you, for kids...

Peanut Butter Play Dough

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup flour
3 tbsp honey

Mix all together. Store in air tight container.

Play with it. A. Lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment