Sunday, July 18, 2010

PB Day 14 - Is it loud in here?

I still can't get over the fact that I went through a 6 pound container of peanut but...

Uh, Hey Amy?

Yeah?

I really love your witty banter with yourself, but I had a rough night...

Oh yeah? Me too! I went to my nephew's birthday par...

Shhh...I drank a little too much...

Oohhhh....sorry. Hey yanno what? I got an awesome hangover cure.

Come on, Amy...you got jiggy on iced tea last night. What do you know about hangovers?

Girrrrl, there is not enough space on the internet to rehash all my hangover-inducing escapades...and trust me, I've done some research and I'll bet I can make up a breakfast sandwich that will help...

Ok, well, let's hear it!

Simple ingredients...
Bananas, Peanut Butter, Toasted Wheat Bread, Honey, and Bacon...
Wait, Amy...You're going to put all that on a sandwich and force me to eat it? I hope your kitchen is near the toilet because I will so blow chunks all over your...

Dude, chill...I'll explain as we go through. There's like, science and research and crap involved here...Peanut Butter on the toast...
According to mamaherb.com, peanut butter "contains many flavonoids and Vitamin B complex which helps the body remove toxins and alcohol from the body"...

Hey, Amy...what's a flavonoid?

Dude, I have no idea, just the reporter...

Ok, next, slice up some of the banana...
On this site, they say: "Bananas have sugar in the form of fructose and potassium, one of the nutrients you lose the most of when you drink. Bananas are also a natural antacid which can alleviate nausea. They are high in magnesium which can help relax those pounding blood vessels causing that hangover headache."

Ok, bacon...
Because, as we all know...Bacon. Fixes. Everything.

Okay, you're so right...

Drizzle on some honey...
Honey, Amy? Really? I need sugar?

Trust me, I read lots of crap about this...This site says, "Honey, or alternatively golden syrup, provides the body with the essential sodium, potassium and fructose it needs after a good night out, say experts. "

Amy, seriously....are these sources credible?

Dude...shut up and eat it.

and don't forget to wash it down with my old stand-by: The drink that rhymes with "LatorAde"

I always was proud of myself when my drunk-self took care of my hungover-self by putting LatorAde in the fridge before passing out.
Enjoy...I'm not going to waste space on a recipe...just use the ingredients to your preference...

Now hurry up and get sober...I think there's an America's Top Model marathon starting at 10!

Shhh, Amy...I can't even think about Tyra and being fierce right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment