Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cream Cheese Mints: Part Deux

For those who don't know, Sampler Village accepts samples of handmade items each month and compiles them into a box. Each box has a theme, based on seasons and holidays. Traci from Sampler Village contacted me in early December, after seeing my Snowflake mints:





Same recipe as my posting from "The Great Cream Cheese Mint-A-Thon", but I did vary the flavors: The yellow were Butter Pecan, the green were Peppermint, and the pink were Cinnamon. They had a Baby Shower Vibe when I cut them out, so I added a little royal icing detail so they sorta resembled snowflakes.

Traci was interested in adding something like this to the January box, which has a Valentine's Day theme. I thought it might be awesome to get a little advertising out there, so I came up with these:


These are cinnamon flavored, and have little red sparkly sugar crystals. They're kinda fun, right? I did 50 little packages of these to be sent out in Traci's Sampler Village Boxes for January. If you're interested, they'll be available on January 21, you can find them at http://www.samplervillage.etsy.com/.

Tell 'em Amy sentcha.

No comments:

Post a Comment